Sunday 7 August 2011

Where are those days ??


I look back into the past,

A past that is just buried,

Having the precious moments,

We had together with no worries.



I wonder how these years slipped away,

So soon like the sand from my hands,

As those were the best days,

I’ve ever had with those idiot friends.



We used to go together everywhere,

We want, with fun in our mind,

And now, there’s a separate path for everyone,

And no one else to find.



Teasing and irritating each other,

Was used to be our favorite time pass

But now, no one is there to tease,

And to be teased while being in a class.



Combined late night studies on the arrival of exams,

With lots of syllabus on head is no more in life,

Regular offices of everyone has replaced it all,

And sometimes, it cuts like a knife.



Undoubtedly, college days,

Were the most memorable days of my life till now,

I wanna live them again and again,

I wanna let’em  again… somehow… somehow….


Pages

Powered By Blogger