Friday 5 August 2011

Father And Son !


When I was two, having my first walk,

I wasn’t confident enough to go through,

I thought I’ll not be able to make it,

But I did! Coz father I saw you..



When I was seventeen, having my first date,

I wasn’t bold enough to go through,

I thought my girl wouldn’t like it,

But she did! Coz father I saw you..



When I was thirty, having my first ring,

I wasn’t responsible enough to go through,

I thought that I’d surely make a mistake,

But I didn’t! Coz father I saw you..



When I was forty, having my first child,

I wasn't good enough to go through,

I thought that I’ll not turned out to be a good father,

But I did! Coz father I saw you..



When I was sixty, having my real tears,

I wasn’t brave enough to go through,

I thought there was someone else being burned,

But it wasn’t! Coz father I saw you..

Pages

Powered By Blogger