Wednesday 6 July 2011

Broken Yet Strong !!

I remember the time when we used to talk whole night,

and I remember our ''sorry's'' after we had a little fight,

but all these things can never happen to me again,

Cause now i remember the time of you leaving me giving me a lot of pain.



My day used to start with u trying to wake me up,

and my nigh was full of imaginations of us having a hug,

even today ,its you because of whom my eyes open every morning,

and after realizing that you were just in the dream , I starts moaning.



Holding your hand used to make me feel that I’m not so alone,

We used to talk about love through 143 and kisses on phone,

but all this is now just a chapter of my past,

but even today I wish ,till forever we could last.



When you told me that someone swept your heart away ,it left me heartbroken,

and after that, torturing dreams of you with that guy were quite often,

I wish you hadn’t left me alone like that when I needed you the most,

but this could never be fulfilled ,as now you're somewhere lost.



But I won’t live my life in this monotonous way,

Cause after a cold night ,a shining sun isn’t very far away,

You were a lovely part of my life with whom I wanted to be forever,

but now I'm searching for the loveliest to be with me ever and ever.

Pages

Powered By Blogger