Friday 29 July 2011

My Birthday...

On that sunday evening,
with an unpleasant wind around,
you invited there to meet me,
with the same familiar sound.


Thinking of what it could be,
i reached where you want us,
having no smile on your face,
i thought it was something serious.


You handed over me a letter,
and told me to read it,
'its over' were the only words,
i read before my heart myself pleeded.


You gave me silly excuses,
over the love we had for years,
you go away all of a sudden,
from my life,which never had tears.


The next day it was my birthday,
with many smiling faces and greetings,
i waited for you to wish me,
but none happened after that meeting.


On the same night, with thought of you in my mind,
i folded my hands to pray,
to pray for you for the last time,
as i never thought my b'day would be my last day.


Pages

Powered By Blogger