Wednesday 22 June 2011

Insomniac... !


It was a cold winter night,yet warm with your memories,
laying down on my bed, i was trying to fall asleep.



Suddenly i get up by a knock on the door,
without my sleepers,i got down on the cold chill floor.



Thinking who might be now at this time,
a shiver went down through my spine.



Opened the door while rubbing my eyes,

was thinking if i were in a beautiful world of lies..

Because...

It was my love knocking for me,
for whom i went down on my knees.



My mouth was open now with my eyes throwing questions,

sweat had drenched me now caesing all my motions.

Somehow i managed to say 'hi' with my shivering lips,

she uttered 'how're you my love' as it was at her fingertips.



I couldn't believe on what my ears heard,

as it was the first time my love was saying such words.



I was lost by then in her eyes and thoughts,

she took me to senses by saying 'where are you lost' ?



Then she threw me on the bed,completely making me surprise,

she came and sat in my lap, as she was my prize.



In no time,her hands gripped around my neck,

then with a lovely smile,she removed my specs.



For me, believing on the things happening around was quite tough,

'cause it was the first time when i was feeling her love.

She was so close to me, yet i was feeling her far away,

but her that tight hug made me feel the warmth of may.



By now, my eyes were wet and closed, nd i was immersed in her love,

i was feeling so happy that i forgot everything else of the world.



But when i open my drenched eyes,

i again got a surprise.



My dream was over now,

and now i've to pay the price.



A price worth my tears and the pain of separation,

and a pain which never reduce even after a million confessions.



This is how my night goes with a silent scream,

and my heart saying that ''it was just a dream''

Pages

Powered By Blogger