Thursday 1 September 2011

Seasons of Love...

The freshness of spring,sparkling with the beauty of nature,
the power of attraction,that binds me to this beautiful creation,
for you,i wish to never gonna stop my chase,
this is what i feel when i look at your face.

The warmth of the summer,mixed with the pleasant spring,
the feeling of love,in my life that you bring,
for you,i wish to never cause any harms,
this is what i feel when i hold you in my arms.

The cold of the winter,enchanting with the shredding autumn,
the joy of togetherness, i feel with you in this run,
for you,i wish to take you to the seventh skies,
this is what i feel when i drown myself in your eyes.

The unpleasant autumn,supported with the devasting wind,
the helplessness of this heart,when it stops for a bit,
for you,i wish to do the things that you want me to do,
this is what i feel when i find nothing except being in love with you...

Pages

Powered By Blogger