Saturday 10 September 2011

The Thing Missing....


I woke up early and got ready for the college,
After having my breakfast, I went down the passage,
I felt like something was missing, but it wasn’t striking my head,
I didn’t know why I was awake till midnight just sitting on the bed.

After the lectures were over, I was still thinking about the same,
“what was the thing missing” , I was getting involved in this game,
Something was being forgotten unlike the last year,
That should had hit my mind a little earlier.

I thought about you and then the thing missing,
I thought about us and the moment we were kissing,
Then I came to know why I was up all night,
To wish you birthday first in all, to make you feel right.

And then I thought about the day you were leaving my door,
Making me remind that I couldn’t wish you anymore,
May be, you’ll miss the person used to wish you first every year,
And may be thinking of him, on your cheek, you might get a tear,
But here like always, I folded my hands to wish for your happiness,
As you were the best part of my life NEVERTHELESS….

Pages

Powered By Blogger