Friday 10 June 2011

Heart... That still Aches !!


Behind my face, there is hidden pain and depression,

but none of them, i could mention,

the pain of separation from the gal whom i liked a lot,

and an undermining depression pushing me down on the spot.



Every push making me hollow and is smothering me,

and every moment spent with her and she herself is torturing me,

I wish I could run away, I wish I could forget,

I wish I could pull back the time, so that we could never ever met.



This pain is hard to handle and these tears are hard to stop,

happiness is far away from me, which I’ve never ever got,

an impatient sadness resides in me, and a part of it kills me every time ,

and that reason would be you ,which will make me feel like killing myself on this valentine.



There's nowhere i can go and there's no-one on whom i can rely,

and all the doors are closed now which were leading to my cutie pie,

she has gone far beyond my field of view , she has gone forever,

and here , like a love-tucked lover ,I’m standing waiting for her.



Feelings for her of mine, are hard to express,

she has leaved me alone and suffocated in this mess,

she broke my heart into pieces , not even bothering about the blood that flooded out,

and when she was going with her back facing me , then all I could was to run , fall and shout.



I hate my scenario , I hate my past, which I can’t even change,

and now I feel , everything about me ,just so strange,

I feel like a part of my soul has been taken away and been killed,

so that I cud never ever get it and forever remain thrilled.



Truthfully and unwantedly ,you'll be a part of me always ,which I don’t want now,

just I want to move on and forget you forever ,but I don’t know how,

my other dreams are waiting for me , and I don’t wanna miss any other,

as I know how it feels to miss one !! Digging u and making u hollow further and further...

Pages

Powered By Blogger