Friday 10 June 2011

Love to be loved....

You showed me the way, that was good for me,
And on that way, I’ll always be !!

After surrendering my soul to you, I became complete,
And this is me, your love, which will never ever cheat !!

Moments will be there when you’ll find me bad,
But my baby, at that time, don’t be sad,
‘Cause …
Ups and downs are part of living,
And we have to move on without thrilling,
Just like….

Every day is not bright,
And every night is not quiet,

And that’s how…

Every person isn’t perfect…!!

But I’ve saw that perfection in you,
And that’s why I fell in love with you !!
Without you, there’s no smile in my life and no pleasure of living,
But with you, every moment seems to be great and worth enjoying !!


It’s you, to whom I wanna give credits of all my success,
And a Big-Big thanks for sometimes bearing my stress !!

May this day give us endless happiness and love, and come forever,
So that I can say while hugging you “ I Love you Dear “

Pages

Powered By Blogger