Sunday 12 June 2011

With you.... My Friend !!




When darkness was around me,
Preventing all rays of hope to find me,
When all I could see was the end,
But with you, I found a way my friend.

Cruelty of this world always used to hit me,
Without caring for my feelings, people used to leave me,
When the pain on my face wasn’t likely to mend,
But with you, it turned in a smile my friend.

I never used to remain awake on my birthday,
I never had anyone texting me a simple “hey”,
I was happy – was all I’ve to pretend,
But with you, it became a memory my friend.

Happiness and colors were not made for me,
A smiling face – was all I tried to be,
I was breathing for the sake of the end,
But with you, I learned to live life my friend.

I never had anyone to share and fight,
I never had anyone ‘mine’ in my sight,
I was completely incomplete just like the old trend,
But with you, I become complete my friend.

Pages

Powered By Blogger