Monday 6 June 2011

Wanna be with you... Forever !!




You did the things which seamed impossible to me,
Thats why, always in life,  you'll  get the best of me.

In my life ,you realised me what love is,
I'll die if  I've to live without this.

But I know that we'll always be together,
we'll never have to live without each other in any season or weather.

Being with you makes me forget myself totally,
I love to being with you and see u jolly.

I can’t tell you that how much I love you,
but I'd just say that forever is not enough to being with you.

I wanna be a ray when  you're in dark,
because you are the one who healed my all scars.

Although I can’t express what I feel for you,
I'll just say that there's never a time when I don’t think of you.

My heart loves you more than anyone,
I just pray, that till death, we should be one.

I don’t care whether you’ll  like this poem or not,
but I’m sure that you've known the feelings behind this note.

In the end I'll say-  I'LL LOVE YOU  forever and always,
I can’t live without you my dear,
You’re the one I'll ever chase.....

2 comments:

Pages

Powered By Blogger