Tuesday 21 June 2011

Lost....


Some promises are meant to be kept, but you broke my one,

and that one was enough to make me fall in this run,

a promise that you'll love me forever, exists no more,

and a pain is there now deep inside in my heart's core.



I don’t know how and why you changed so quickly,

because i thought you'd remain like what you were only,

but all my expectations and all my hopes are now in vain,

and now, the only way for me to hide my tears is to be in rain.



I'm hopeless now, as my only ray of hope has gone,

"love lasts forever" you proved it wrong,

now nothing seems to be good as my everything has disappeared,

with you in my life, even in my saddest time, I was much happier.



Without you, I feel like I’m all alone even in a crowded place,

and all i wanna see always and every time is your beautiful face,

a face, of whose memories stretches blood out of my eyes,

so as to find my pillow wet before every sunrise.



All around me ,there may be many ,but never a girl like you,

its my heart ,which always thinks about you ,what can I do??

Still I can’t believe it, I wonder if I’m in a dream,

I can’t even express my pain and frustration, I can just scream and scream.



I know that its very difficult for me to be with an another girl,

I don’t know what else is there written in my destiny,

but I'm sure that I’ll never be always alone...

‘Cause after every night, there comes a beautiful dawn..!!

Pages

Powered By Blogger